101 Mobility is proud to add another top quality Bruno stairlift to their product line, the new Elan SRE-3000 stairlift. This straight rail stairlift offers homeowners exceptional value for the price. The Elan by Bruno comes loaded with many standard features normally only associated with top-of-the-line models.
With the new Elan SRE-3000 stair lift, you will once again be able to safely use the stairs in your home. Enjoy quality features including:
- Safety sensors that stop the stairlift whenever an obstruction is encountered
- Continuous charge strips along the rail ensure safe use even during power outages
- Height adjustable, offset swivel seat for safe exit at the top of the stairs
- Can be installed to within 5” of the wall
- Can be installed on either side of the stairway
- Fold up armrests, seat, and footrests - Takes up only 12” of space when all are in the fold-up position
- Comes with 2 wireless call/send controls
The Elan stair lift has been specially designed for those homes that have a narrow hallway or entry way area at the bottom of the stairs. The “Flip-Up” folding rail option on the Bruno Elan stairlift enables you to release the bottom portion of the rail and fold it up and out of the way. The locking lever can be released with the push of your foot or walking cane and the light weight rail easily folds up with the assistance of a gas spring leaving the walkway at the bottom of the stairs clear.
At 101 Mobility, we are proud to carry the finest mobility products available today. The Bruno Elan stairlift is sure to become one of our most popular offerings as it allows homeowners the ability to age in place and live independently in the homes they love.
For more information on the Bruno Elan stairlift, please contact the 101 Mobility location nearest you.
2 Comments to “101 Mobility Introduces Bruno’s New Elan (SRE-3000) Stairlift”
Leave a comment
- Scams Targeting Seniors and How to Avoid Them
- What is a service dog?
- Happy Mother’s Day from 101 Mobility!
- How to Celebrate Special Needs Teacher Appreciation Day
- ALS (Lou Gherigs Disease) and my walk to defeat it
- Hotwheels versus 101 Mobility in Adaptive Hockey
- Wheelchair Accessible National Parks and Monuments
- When Hoarding Complicates Your Spring Cleaning Plans — and How to Overcome It
- Turning Seats for Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs: FAQs
- Don’t Try This At Home (If You Want to Age in Place)