INFOGRAPHIC: Top 6 Questions for 101 Mobility Stairlifts
On the fence about purchasing your first stairlift? We’re here to help you come back down.
We asked our top customer service representatives what kinds of questions you, the customers, are asking. Not surprisingly, many of you are concerned about the cost factor: whether it be the price tag or financing options.
In order to give you a better idea of our products, we have created the infographic “Top 6 Questions for 101 Mobility Stairlifts.” Below the infographic, we go into a little more detail for each answer.
1. How much will a 101 Mobility stairlift cost me?
– According to our customer service reps, this is likely your #1 question… and for good reason. Cost is something that everyone wants to know. But when it comes to stairlifts, a definite answer is hard to give.
That’s because there’s two kinds of staircases: straight and curved. If you have a straight staircase, you can expect to spend about $3,000 to $4,000. If you have a curved staircase, it’s possible to spend up to $14,000. That’s because curved staircase lifts have to be custom-built to each location. So, it all depends on what type of stairlift model you choose and what kind of staircase you have.
However, when you compare the cost of a stairlift to the average cost of an assisted living facility (average of $3,500 a month), you’ll definitely be coming out ahead with a stairlift in the long run.
2. Does 101 Mobility offer financing?
– The short answer: No. However, we do offer a “rent-to-own” option that’s very similar. Simply pay to rent the stairlift monthly; and as soon as you have the money, we’ll give you a price to pay off the rest of the unit.
3. Will my insurance cover the cost of a stairlift?
– This is a tricky one. Since no two insurance companies are exactly the same, it’s impossible to give a hard “yes” or “no.” It’s up to you to talk to your healthcare provider to see if they’d be willing to reimburse you for a portion of your stairlift purchase.
4. What manufacturers do you use?
– That’s one of the best parts about our company: Options! 101 Mobility offers many different types of products from many different industry-leading brands (Harmar, Bruno, Sterling, 101 Mobility). We’re also a one stop shop for these brands: able to sell, install, and service everything from your most basic stairlift to your most premium stairlift.
5. Does 101 Mobility offer rentals?
We sure do! If you have a disabled guest visiting your home or an event coming up, a rental is the way to go. No matter how long your need, 101 Mobility promises to remain flexible to meet your short-term or long-term situation.
6. Why should I choose 101 Mobility?
We’ve said it before, and we’re happy to say it again – We are your local one stop shop for all things mobility. Any of our 110+ territory locations are able to sell, service, and install a wide range of top-quality stairlifts. Instead of dealing with a company/customer service in another state or country, all of our shops are locally-owned and locally-operated, ensuring you speak to someone from right in town.
Were you surprised by any of these questions or answers? Did we not address your specific concern about stairlifts? Leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!