101 Mobility is proud to offer the Bruno ELAN stair lift. The Bruno ELAN is the gold standard in ultimate stair lift comfort, durability, and affordability.
Our factory-certified service technicians will professionally install the Bruno ELAN in your home. Call us today!
Bruno Elan Straight Rail Stair Lifts
The Bruno Elan Straight Rail stairlift combines exceptional value, convenient installation, safety, and comfort into one affordable stairlift sure to please even the most discriminating homeowner. Designed to offer a wide range of standard features usually seen only in premium model stairlifts, the Elan Straight Rail delivers top quality for the budget-minded consumer. You will quite simply be amazed at all the features included in the Bruno Elan stairlift.
Safety features included with the Bruno Elan stairlift include the adjustable height, offset swivel seat that allows for safe access at the top of the stairs and safety sensors on the foot plate and carriage that stop the unit whenever an obstruction is detected. Never worry about power failures with this stairlift, the Elan features continuous charge strips along the entire rail ensuring this stairlift will run even during an outage.
Those who have a narrow hallway or entry way at the bottom of the stairs can also take advantage of the Elan’s Folding Rail Option. This unique feature allows you to “Flip-Up” the bottom portion of the rail eliminating any tripping hazards at the bottom of the stairs. The locking mechanism is released with a lever at foot level and moves easily with the assistance of a gas spring. Additional standard features of the Bruno Elan Straight Rail Stairlift include:
- Flip up arm, seat, and foot rests
- 12” profile when arm, seat, and footrests are in the ‘up’ position
- Seatbelt with buckle
- Two remote, wireless call/send controls
- Can be installed on either side of the stairs
- Can be installed within 5” of the wall
- No wires running along the wall for added safety
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Bruno’s Gold Warranty
Additional Resources & Details
Bruno ELAN Features
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Charging strip in track for continuous charging anywhere on rail
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Arms, seat and footrest flip up creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Stairlift can be installed on either side of the stairway
- Covered track for clean and elegant look
- Standard swivel seat for easy access
Bruno Elan Options
- Flip-up rail available for bottom of stairs
Stair lifts are ideal for those who may be able to stand but face difficulty climbing the stairs. Whether your staircase is a straight, curved, indoor or outdoor, our team will help you find the appropriate lift solution for your or a loved one’s lifestyle while meeting any necessary property requirements.
Call us and we'll schedule a free evaluation and talk with you about your specific needs. We will help determine what lift is right for you, take measurements, and install for you!
- Straight Rail: A straight rail lift is ideal for steps or traditionally straight staircases. Our skilled technicians may combine two sets for easy and safe passage up the stairs for years to come.
- Curved Rail: Allow us to custom build a lift for your elegantly curved stairway. Curved staircases or several straight staircases connected by landings usually require a curved rail stair lift installation.
- Outdoor: Worried about your loved one slipping on slick outdoor steps? Outdoor lifts are ideal for safely getting users up raised landings, straight or curved stairways, porches, and decks outside the home.
- Incline Platform Lift for Stairs: Take the stairs without leaving your wheelchair! Incline lifts conveniently allow users to roll onto a platform and travel up or down the stairways natural incline at the push of a button.
- Porch Lifts: Also called a vertical platform lift, porch lifts allow users to safely reach their decks or porches. Porch lifts carry users directly above or below and are often recommended as space-saving accessibility solutions.
From your first call to evaluation, installation, and warrantied product maintenance, 101 Mobility is with you every step of the way. During your free evaluation, a factory certified service technician will talk to you about your specific needs, assess your stairway, and take detailed measurements. You will receive a written cost estimate along with information on what to expect during the installation. 101 Mobility is available any time you have questions and concerns.
Our lifts come with feet that are attached to the rail and screwed into stairway floor for ultimate stability. 101 Mobility’s skilled service technicians can install your stair lift on numerous staircase surfaces such as carpet, hardwoods, concrete, and even tile or marble with special consideration and hardware.
A professionally installed stairlift can cost about $3,000 to $5,000—that’s about the average monthly cost of assisted living.
The cost may vary depending on the brand and specific features needed. For example, some custom curve rail configurations can cost up to $12,000. For short-term mobility needs, renting a stairlift may be a more cost-effective solution for you or your family.
If you need help paying for your stairlift, there are grants and organizations that can offer assistance if you qualify. Check out pages 4-6 of our guide for more info on various programs and how you can cut costs when purchasing a stairlift.
Absolutely – we realize that your mobility needs can sometimes be temporary. 101 Mobility offers competitive rental options, and you can even rent with the option to purchase later on. Learn more about our stairlift rental offerings, and give us a call today at 1.888.258.0652 to schedule a free evaluation and quote.