Incline Platform Lifts
Incline Platform Lifts provide safe and reliable access up indoor and outdoor stairs. At 101 Mobility, we proudly carry the finest Incline Platform Lifts available today. Our selection of Incline Platform Lifts comes from leading manufacturers including Harmar and Butler.
All of the Incline Platform Lifts we carry offer a wide variety of standard features and options allowing you to find the model that best meets your accessibility needs. Choose from Incline Platform Lifts designed to address the specific needs of homeowners, as well as Incline Platform Lifts designed for both indoor and outdoor use. Whatever your needs or mobility requirements, we have the Incline Platform Lift with the quality and safety features you desire.
Click on Pictures to Enlarge
|Harmar Sierra Incline Lift||Butler Incline Platform Lift|
- Designed for narrow stairways and residential application
- Constant pressure switch controls
- Radio frequency wireless remote included
- Standard auto folding ramp on both ends of platform
- Non-skid surface
- Under platform safety pan obstruction sensors
- Drive chassis obstruction sensors
- Ramp obstruction sensors
The Sierra Incline Lift meets ASME safety design standards. An outdoor package is available for this incline lift. The maximum weight capacity for this incline lift is 500 pounds.Butler Incline Platform Lift
- Standard battery backup allows for usage up to 15 times during power outage
- Rails mount to landings not wall
- Takes up just 4” of stair width when not in use
- Uses standard 110 volt power
- Platform safety apron
- Emergency stop button standard
- Backed with limited 5 year manufacturer warranty
The Butler Incline Platform lift meets or exceeds ANSI/ASME codes, is ADA compliant and V.A. approved. Standard lifting capacity is 500 lbs. (227 kg). The Butler Incline Platform Lift comes in tan or brown with custom colors available. Optional key controls are available for added safety.