Your loved one can feel safe and secure in one of 101 Mobility’s many Patient Lift Systems. With lifts, slings, and accessories available, finding the right fit for your home, hospital, nursing home, and more is just a phone call away.
These reliable lift systems can help make the recovery process just a little easier. Call 101 Mobility today to learn more!
Liko Patient Lifts
101 Mobility has an enormous selection of lifting systems, lifts, slings, and accessories for all patient lifting and transport needs.
With an overhead lift system, you can lift and transfer patients with minimal effort and maximum safety, regardless of how the room is furnished.
With our many varieties of sling bars in different widths and with different functions, slings can be used to lift patients in all types of situations.
Additional Resources & Details
Commonly used in nursing homes and hospitals, the Liko Multirall is designed for portable and temporary lifting needs. This patient lift is ideal for moving patients between rooms and has a maximum lift capacity of 440 pounds. The Quick Release System and Extension Arm make the Multirall easy to attach to and release from the ceiling rail, and with handles on both sides of the motor the Multirall is easy to carry. This patient lift also features a built-in safety system, is compatible with all Liko accessories, and requires no tools to install.Technical Data
- Max. Load: 440 lbs (200 kg)
- Lifting Speed: 2.4 inch/sec (6 cm/sec) without load
- Lifting Interval: 64 inch (160 cm)
- Weight: 19.1 lbs. (8.7 kg) incl. batteries (4.1 lbs./ 1.9 kg)
- Emergency Lowering: Electrical and Mechanical
The Likorall patient lift is popular with hospitals and nursing homes for its controlled lifting and easy use. This patient lift is known for its ability to reliably, easily, and smoothly raise and lower patients. It comes loaded with many top safety features including a liftstrap with a tenfold safety margin, safety latches on all lifting accessories, mechanical emergency lowering, electrical emergency lowering with battery backup, and an emergency stop. The Liko Likorall is a top choice among caregivers around the world.Technical Data
- Max. Load: 440-550 lbs. (200-250 kg)
- Lifting Speed: 2 inch/sec (5 cm/sec) without load
- Lifting Interval: 72-80 inch (180 - 200 cm)
- Emergency Lowering: Electrical and mechanical (certain models)
Designed for versatility, Liko Viking patient lifts come in a variety of sizes from XS to XL. These reliable and stable patient lifts are used by caregivers around the world to provide superior care to their patients. The XS and S models offer the unique ability to provide superior care in small or narrow spaces where traditional patient lifts can be difficult to use. The XS model is ideal for narrow rooms with its 21.6” base. The Viking XS can easily navigate around obstacles and through the narrowest doorways without any problem. The Viking S is an easy to maneuver patient lift that provides the strength needed to lift patients from any position, even from the floor. All Viking patient lifts are made from durable, easy to clean aluminum.Additional features for the Viking XS and S patient lifts:
- Maximum weight capacity of 350 pounds (160 kg)
- Weight: 55 pounds (25 kg)
- Lifting speed: 1.2 inch/sec (3 cm/sec)
The Liko FreeSpan patient lift comes in two models, the FreeSpan Straight Rail and the Free Span Traverse, allowing you to choose the model that will work best to meet your care giving needs. Both FreeSpan models are made from durable and easy to clean aluminum and come in a variety of rail lengths for your convenience. These free-standing systems do not require any structural modifications to the room for installation.
- FreeSpan Straight Rail: This patient lift is designed for easy movement between rooms and can be repositioned for lifting and cleaning. It is equipped with wheels and can be installed without any tools.
- FreeSpan Traverse: This patient lift is ideal for moving a patient between multiple locations within a single room. This is a free-standing patient lift system.