Bruno Elan Straight Rail Stairlift
Combining top-of-the-line performance and safety features with an understated, simplistic design, the Bruno Elan Straight Rail Stairlift is a great choice for the economical homeowner. The Elan promises soft starts and stops as well as a smooth ride from start to finish. Additionally, the stairlift’s seat offers multiple height adjustments for added comfort.
Request a Quote
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Armrest rocker switch for easy operation
- Two wireless remotes for remote control
- Offset swivel seat for easy boarding and exiting on top landing
- Anodized rail with covered gear rack for sleek appearance
- Charge strips along rail power unit for continuous charge wherever lift stops
- Manual flip-up arms, seat and footrest for extra space on steps
- Safety sensors for obstruction detection
- Seat belt for ensured safety
- Audio diagnostics for easy service
- Battery operated system for extended use during power outage
- Made in the USA
- Backed by 101 Mobility’s One-Year Limited Service Warranty in addition to manufacturer’s warranty
- Seat pad size: 17.5” wide x 15” deep (445 mm x 381 mm)
- Armrest width: 20” (508 mm)
- Footrest size: 10.5” long x 11” deep (267 mm x 279 mm)
- Footplate to seat height: 17.75” minimum, 20.5” maximum
- Rail installation within 5” (127 mm) of wall
- Power swivel seat — Seat swivel powered by armrest switch control and wireless remote for effortless boarding and exiting on top landing.
- Power or manual folding rail — Rail folds upward manually or automatically via push button to create space in a doorway or narrow hallway.
- Power folding footrest — Footrest folds automatically when set is raised or lowered.
Let us help you find what you need.