The Harmar AL425 is a premier solution for quick and seamless vehicle transfers of heavy-weight power chairs or power scooters. This dual-axis lift easily installs in the back of your auto and automatically lifts, lowers and rotates your power chair or power scooter during transfers. The Harmar AL425’s integrated, offset post allows for docking from the side of your vehicle, and its strong-yet-low-profile design makes it adaptable to almost any auto application.
Request a Quote
- Weather-resistant hand control for remote operation of the lift
- Adjustable base and arm height for transfer adaptation
- Made in the USA
- Backed by 101 Mobility’s One-Year Limited Service Warranty in addition to manufacturer’s warranty
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Post height: 30” – 42” (760 mm – 1067 mm)
- Arm length: 23.5” – 33.5” (597 mm – 851 mm)
- Rotation: 0 degrees – 30 degrees
- Unit weight: 66 lbs (30 kg)
- EZ-detach seatback — Installs on back of power scooter or power chair for a lower seat profile, allowing better fit into small vehicle openings. Includes easy-turn handles and weight-distributing handle bars
- Folding arm – Allows arm to fold vertically for effortless storage of lift and extra space in vehicle when AL425 is not in use
- Side placement – Lift can be installed on either the driver’s side or the passenger’s side for optimum customization
- Wireless remote – Allows wireless operation of lift for easy use
Let us help you find what you need.