Whether you are looking for a temporary solution, a portable solution, or you need a solution that allows you to get up and down stairs without leaving your wheelchair, the Liftkar PT-A can help! Specifically designed for narrow staircases, the Liftkar PT-A is a battery-powered, attendant-operated device that attaches to quick-release wheelchairs to safely and easily transport the user up and down any staircase. The operator needs only to guide the device while the Liftkar PT-A’s patented mechanism and stable base seamlessly and effortlessly climb up and down the stairs. The Liftkar PT-A can be easily disassembled into three pieces that can be stored in any vehicle, making it perfect for travel and transport. 101 Mobility provides operator training and certification when you purchase or rent the Liftkar PT-A to ensure that the operator is completely comfortable navigating the easy-to-learn device.
Request a Quote
- Narrow unit is ideal for narrow staircases and tight spaces
- Automatic Braking System – the wear-free braking system reliably stops the unit on the edge of the step
- Intuitive Operation – power, speed, and mode buttons can all be easily adjusted while operating the unit
- Ergonomic Design – the operator handle is suitable for left-handed or right-handed individuals, and the stable base prevent any strain to the operator
- Lightweight and Portable – the unit is lightweight and easily disassembles into three pieces so you can take it with you wherever you go
- Suitable for Slopes and Ramps – the automatic braking system gradually engages when the unit is tilted back, so it is easy to use on ramps and hills
- Non-Marking Tires – the grey tires will not mark or smudge your floor or staircase
- Suitable for use on nearly any staircase, indoor or outdoor, regardless of step material
- Compatible with nearly any quick-release manual wheelchair
- Backed by 101 Mobility’s one year limited service warranty in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty
- Unit Weight: 54.34 lbs
- Heaviest piece when disassembled: 33.44 lbs (climbing unit)
- Weight Capacity: 352 lbs (including user and wheelchair)
- Total Height: 44.49 in.
- Climbing Speed (adjustable)
- I = 10 steps per minute
- II = 14 steps per minute
- III = 18 steps per minute
- Maximum Step Height: 8.25 in.
- Range Per Charge: 300 – 500 steps
- Battery Pack Voltage: 24 VDC
Let us help you find what you need.