Prism Medical Cross Shape 3-Post Bath System
The Cross Shape 3-Post Bath System is a temporary alternative to the usual permanent bath transfer option. Its discrete design allows for the installation of a ceiling lift above a bathtub, greatly easing the process of bathing, which can be very difficult for those with a disability. Its built-in trolley system can also be used to transfer patients to the toilet. All this is possible with minimal modification to your bathroom.
Request a Quote
- Includes transfer rail and trolley for easy access to both the bathtub and the toilet, giving the patient full access to their bathroom
- Levelling feet ensure that the system is well grounded
- Can support weights of up to 400 lbs, accommodating almost any member of the general population
- Backed by 101 Mobility’s One-Year Limited Service Warranty as well as the manufacturers 1-year product warranty
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Height: 7′ (2.1 m)
- Support Track: 4’10” (145 cm)
- Transfer Track: 7’3″ (218 cm)
- Minimum Distance Between Weighted Post and Support Track: 5′ (150 cm)
Let us help you find what you need.