Prism Medical F-450 Floor Lift
The F-450 Floor Lift is a portable and easy-to-use option for disabled individuals and their caregivers. It’s simply pneumatic controls make it easy to lift a patient from one location to another, such as from a couch to a wheelchair. Its innovative design revolves around relieving stress on the caregiver, and is compatible with many sling designs and manufacturers. The hand controls make these transfers nearly effortless, all while ensuring both the patient and the caregiver are alleviated of any strain.
Request a Quote
- Lightweight, aluminum construction ensures stability and durability, all while retaining the portable design that makes the F-450 so unique
- Leg opening allow for a wide clearance to accommodate a wide variety of patients
- A four-point carry bar provides additional carry height and ensures that the patient is as comfortable as possible
- Integrated charger or wall mounted charger options ae available, both of which ensure your lift is ready to operate in the event of a power outage, or if an outlet is not readily accessible
- Ergonomic handles ensure a secure and comfortable grip for both the patient and the caregiver
- Patient can be easily positioned due to portable design, all without mast interference
- Backed by 101 Mobility’s One-Year Limited Service Warranty as well as the manufacturers 1-year product warranty
- Height to top of legs: 4.8 inches (122 mm)
- Clearance from bottom of legs to floor: 1.9 inches (48 mm)
- Wheels (dual-wheel castors): Front – 3″ (76 mm), Rear – 4″ (101 mm) with brake
- Length of lifting arm: 2.6 feet (79.2 cm)
- Length of legs: 2 feet (61 cm)
- Distance inside the legs (min) : 2 feet (61 cm)
- Distance inside the legs (max): 4.58 feet (140 cm)
- Distance outside the legs (min): 2.3 feet (70 cm)
- Distance outside the legs (max): 5 feet (152 cm)
- Turning radius: 3.75 feet (114 cm)
- Lifting height (min): 2.2 feet (67 cm)
- Lifting height (max): 5.9 feet (180 cm)
- Lifting range: 3.7 feet (113 cm)
- Maximum weight load: 450 lbs (204 kg)
- Lift Motor: 24 VDC, 10 Amps Max.
- Charger Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.4 Amps Max.
- Charger Output: 24 VDC, 0.65 Amps
- Batteries: 24 VDC (2 x 12 VDC) 2.9 Ah, Sealed Lead Acid
- Hand Control: Electric
- Unit Weight: 95 lbs
Let us help you find what you need.