Prism Medical FST-300 Free Standing Track System
The FST-300 Free Standing Track System is a highly portable, user-friendly design that is perfect for a homecare or residential environment. A key feature of the FST-300 is how easy is it to assemble. One person can assemble this track system in less than 6 minutes due to its lightweight design, and its no-tool construction. Its out-of-the-way frame design allows for a non-obtrusive track, all the while being highly adaptable and compatible with many other Prism Medical lifts, both the P and C series.
Request a Quote
- Fast and easy assembly enables construction by one person, avoiding complicated instructions and the use of tools.
- Lightweight and portable design makes the system highly adaptable in a home scenario as a temporary option for a track system
- Safe working load of 300 lbs
- Adjustable height is secured by clamps, all the while being customizable to most situations and room layouts
- Low cost makes the FST-300 an affordable option for many potential consumers
- Carry bag (optional) allows for easy transportation of the track system, increasing its portability
- Inconspicuous footpads and posts ensure that the FST-300 will be a non-obtrusive, aesthetic option in any home
- Wide reach/arm-span allows for use with most bed types
- Backed by 101 Mobility’s One-Year Limited Service Warranty as well as the manufacturers 1-year product warranty
- Construction: Aluminum
- Height Adjustable: 7.5’ (1.95 m)
- Length: 8’ (2.4 m)
- Unit Weight: 45 lbs
- Maximum Load: 300 lb. (136 kg)
- Tested to ISO standards
- Safety Features:
- Secure fit and stable footpads ensure a sturdy lift frame
- FST-300 Carry Bag
- FST-300 Roller Bag
Let us help you find what you need.