Prism Medical Independent Lifter
As the name suggests, the Independent lifter is a great solution when used by an individual living alone or with limited caregiver presence. Completely negating the need for a sling, the Independent Lifter can be used in a wide variety of situations including pool accessibility, bed transfers, or even just the use of the shower and toilet. With the wide range of functions that the Independent Lifter services, it is surprisingly simple and easy to use. For the independence driven individual, this system is a very viable option for any situation.
Request a Quote
- Compatible with Prism C-Series lifts with QRS hook, greatly expanding range of function and adaptability
- Arm-padding ensures a comfortable experience during transfers, as well as providing support
- Stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability, while protecting against blemishes or potential rust hazards
- Legs straps come standard and are adjustable to the patient’s specifications and preferred positioning
- Spring mechanism adjustable to three positions according to users grip strength and body type
- Choice of leg support sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Backed by 101 Mobility’s One-Year Limited Service Warranty as well as the manufacturers 1-year product warranty
- Width: 20” (Adjustable)
- Height: 30”
- Length: 23”
- Weight limit: 440 lbs
Let us help you find what you need.