IMPORTANT: Make the Smart ChoiceOnly a certified professional can properly install and service stairlifts and other equipment
A Stairlift, Vertical Platform Lift, and all other powered mobility devices are precision equipment that require trained expert installation and service.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INSTALL THIS EQUIPMENT ON YOUR OWN.
Safety is our primary concern. Many online companies prey on the naivete of consumers by anonymously selling stairlifts over the internet at steep attractive discounts. However, the costs incurred by making this mistake are usually far greater than buying from us and having the job professionally completed from start to finish. These anonymous online companies send you the product in several boxes, without any support whatsoever. They provide no direction or support. You are left to install the device all on your own - and even if you hire a handyman, chances are, he has never worked with this equipment before.
There are many precise factors that must be considered when installing this equipment. Untrained and inexperienced personnel will inevitably commit critical mistakes when attempting to install this equipment, which rapidly increases your cost and severe safety risks.
101 Mobility guarantees the accurate and safe installation of all of our equipment. Our service technicians are factory trained and certified, and have completed hundreds of hours of training and previous experience. When you purchase products from 101 Mobility, you can rest assured knowing that you will have the industry's top professionals arriving with the equipment, prepared to install it accurately and while observing the upmost in safety standards.
Stair lifts are ideal for those who may be able to stand but face difficulty climbing the stairs. Whether your staircase is a straight, curved, indoor or outdoor, our team will help you find the appropriate lift solution for your or a loved one’s lifestyle while meeting any necessary property requirements.
Call us and we'll schedule a free evaluation and talk with you about your specific needs. We will help determine what lift is right for you, take measurements, and install for you!
- Straight Rail: A straight rail lift is ideal for steps or traditionally straight staircases. Our skilled technicians may combine two sets for easy and safe passage up the stairs for years to come.
- Curved Rail: Allow us to custom build a lift for your elegantly curved stairway. Curved staircases or several straight staircases connected by landings usually require a curved rail stair lift installation.
- Outdoor: Worried about your loved one slipping on slick outdoor steps? Outdoor lifts are ideal for safely getting users up raised landings, straight or curved stairways, porches, and decks outside the home.
- Incline Platform Lift for Stairs: Take the stairs without leaving your wheelchair! Incline lifts conveniently allow users to roll onto a platform and travel up or down the stairways natural incline at the push of a button.
- Porch Lifts: Also called a vertical platform lift, porch lifts allow users to safely reach their decks or porches. Porch lifts carry users directly above or below and are often recommended as space-saving accessibility solutions.
From your first call to evaluation, installation, and warrantied product maintenance, 101 Mobility is with you every step of the way. During your free evaluation, a factory certified service technician will talk to you about your specific needs, assess your stairway, and take detailed measurements. You will receive a written cost estimate along with information on what to expect during the installation. 101 Mobility is available any time you have questions and concerns.
Our lifts come with feet that are attached to the rail and screwed into stairway floor for ultimate stability. 101 Mobility’s skilled service technicians can install your stair lift on numerous staircase surfaces such as carpet, hardwoods, concrete, and even tile or marble with special consideration and hardware.
A professionally installed stairlift can cost about $3,000 to $5,000—that’s about the average monthly cost of assisted living.
The cost may vary depending on the brand and specific features needed. For example, some custom curve rail configurations can cost up to $12,000. For short-term mobility needs, renting a stairlift may be a more cost-effective solution for you or your family.
If you need help paying for your stairlift, there are grants and organizations that can offer assistance if you qualify. Check out pages 4-6 of our guide for more info on various programs and how you can cut costs when purchasing a stairlift.
Absolutely – we realize that your mobility needs can sometimes be temporary. 101 Mobility offers competitive rental options, and you can even rent with the option to purchase later on. Learn more about our stairlift rental offerings, and give us a call today at 1.888.258.0652 to schedule a free evaluation and quote.