Auto Lifts for Your Van
|Bruno VSL 6000|
These lifts are perfect for vans with spacious interiors.
Securing your powerchair or scooter inside your van is an ideal way to transport it away from the elements and safe from harm. 101 Mobility offers you a wide variety of auto lifts from Bruno and Harmar that are designed to fit both mini-vans and full-sized vans. These top quality auto lifts offer you a wide range of options and styles to choose from. For more information and for assistance in choosing the van auto lift that best meets your needs and lifestyle, please contact your local 101 Mobility location.
Click on Pictures to Enlarge
- Designed to lift nearly any scooter or wheelchair with ease, the Bruno VSL 6000 features a lifting capacity of 400 pounds/181 kg.
- The Curbsider auto lift is designed for convenience with the ability to load your mobility device from either the curb or bumper with ease.
- Enjoy the easy to use features of the Bruno VSL 6000 auto lift that include power rotation and raise/lower functionality.
- With the VSL 6000 Curbsider auto lift you don’t have sacrifice space because the fold down lift head accommodates partial third row seating or cargo space.
- This auto lift is extremely durable with a scratch resistant finish.
- The Bruno VSL 6000 auto lift is of the highest quality and low maintenance due to the Direct Gear Drive Technology.
- The Bruno VSL 6000 is eligible for reimbursement under the terms of Mobility Programs offered by most major auto manufacturers.
- Designed for both powerchairs and scooters, the Bruno ASL SwingAway auto lift can be installed in nearly any vehicle including sedans, SUVs, minivans, full-sized vans, pickup trucks and crossovers.
- This auto lift can be installed on both Class II and III hitches.
- The Bruno ASL 250 features a 350 pound maximum lifting capacity that ensures it can accommodate nearly any powerchair or scooter available today.
- One button operation makes the ASL 250 auto lift easy to operate.
- This auto lift has a low profile design that makes it easy for the driver to see around.
- The ASL 250 features a platform that is designed for drive on/drive off use. It is also self leveling and folds up when not in use.
- Enjoy the special design of the Bruno ASL 250 and its 180 degree SwingAway arm which ensures you always have full access to your trunk, hatch or tailgate.
- The Bruno ASL 250 auto lift is also height and angle adjustable for your convenience and can be reinstalled in another vehicle if needed.
- The Bruno Out-Sider ASL 250 Auto lift is eligible for reimbursement under the terms of Mobility Programs offered by most major auto manufacturers.
- With a lifting capacity of 400 pounds, the Bruno VSL 570 can lift nearly any powerchair or scooter on the market today.
- Designed to provide a custom fit for your vehicle, this Bruno auto lift has specific mounting materials to accommodate your make and model.
- The Fold-Down Lift Head of the VSL 570 ensures the driver always has maximum visibility. This feature also maximizes storage space within the cargo area of the vehicle.
- The special lift design allows you maximum flexibility by making it easy to load the scooter or powerchair from behind, at the corner or side of your vehicle.
- With adjustable height, length/angle lift head, power raise/lower feature and hand-held pendant controls, convenience is built into the Big Lifter.
- The Bruno VSL 570 Big Lifter Auto lift is eligible for mobility program rebates from auto manufacturers.
- The Joey from Bruno offers a convenient interior lift platform that installs in your vehicle’s third row seating pockets. No need for additional drilling. The Joey saves your car’s resale value!
- Convenience is built in to the Bruno VSL 4000 with features that include a hand held pendant, one button operation, and easy drive on/drive off platform.
- Designed for 3 and 4 wheel scooters, as well as powerchairs that are mid-wheel, front or rear-wheel drive, the Bruno VSL 4000 Joey can accommodate a wide range of mobility devices.
- With safety features that include a door switch, retractable belt option, manual back up and obstruction sensing plate, you will never have to worry about your safety or the safety of a loved one.
- If needed this auto lift can be reinstalled in another vehicle.
- The Bruno VSL 4000 Joey auto lift is eligible for reimbursement under the terms of Mobility Programs offered by most major auto manufacturers.
- The Bruno VSL 6900 Curbsider can accommodate powerchairs and scooters up to 400 pounds.
- Because convenience is important in an auto lift, you can load your mobility device from the curbside or bumper with the Bruno VSL 6900.
- The Curbsider features both power lifting and power rotation for easy to use operation.
- Additional easy use features include the power lifting and rotation operation for effortless use.
- The Bruno 6900 Curbsider doesn’t sacrifice space. It features a Telescoping Lift Head that allows it to accommodate the larger sized mobility devices as well as larger bumpers. The Fold Down Lift Head even allows for partial third row seating or cargo space if needed.
- The Bruno VSL 6900 is known for its the low maintenance due to the Direct Gear Drive Technology.
- This auto lift also comes with a scratch resistant finish and compact design.
- The Bruno VSL 6900 is eligible for reimbursement under the terms of Mobility Programs offered by most major auto manufacturers.
- The Harmar AL600 features a maximum lifting capacity of 350 pounds.
- The adjustable platform ensures this auto lift can accommodate nearly any powerchair or scooter on the market without the need to make modifications.
- The Harmar AL600 is an interior auto lift that is compatible with nearly all mini-vans, full-sized vans and SUVs.
- This auto lift allows second row seating to remain intact by connecting to third row seating hardware. There is no need for additional drilling with the Harmar AL600.
- The easy drive on/drive off platform prevents the need for backing up.
- The remote hand controls ensure that the Harmar AL600 auto lift is always easy to use.
- Uniquely designed, the Harmar AL690 is a side door auto lift.
- This auto lift is designed to provide easy access to your powerchair or scooter by positioning it next to the driver or passenger’s door.
- The Harmar AL690 features easy to use one button operation and drive on/drive off functionality.
- This auto lift can accommodate scooters and powerchairs up to 275 pounds.
- No need to drill to secure the Harmar AL690 auto lift into your van, this auto lift will secure to your second row seat hardware.
- The Bruno Scooter Lift II easily lifts your scooter or powerchair into the side door of your minivan or full sized van.
- This auto lift is fully automatic and requires only that you guide the mobility device into the vehicle. The Bruno Scooter Lift II does all the rest of the work for you.
- When installed, this auto lift still allows for three passengers in the third row seats and unobstructed entry and exit when the mobility device is removed.
- The Scooter Lift II can be used to transport both three and four wheel scooters. It also works with manual folding and powerchairs and can lift mobility devices up to 200 pounds (91 kg).
- The Bruno Scooter Lift II features a hand-held pendant that is easy to use.
- The Bruno Scooter Lift II is eligible for reimbursement with most car manufacturer’s mobility program terms.
- With a lift capacity of 350 pounds, most powerchairs are compatible with the Harmar AL560 auto lift.
- The Harmar AL560 does not require you to make any modifications to your mobility device for use.
- Secure transportation is easy with the padded hold-down arm and adjustable platform that comes standard on the Harmar AL560 auto lift.
- Mounts on Class II and III hitches, the Harmar AL560 auto lift automatically folds up when not in use.
- Designed to eliminate the need to take apart your auto lift after each use, the Bruno ASL 450 Fold-Away, fits a wide variety of vehicles from sedans and hatchbacks to SUVs and mini-vans.
- Featuring a unique Offset Fold-Away design, this auto lift allows you the versatility to install the lift on either the driver or passenger side for the convenience of loading from either side or at the vehicle’s bumper.
- The completely automatic controls are easy to use and operate at just the touch of a button to raise and lower your scooter or powerchair.
- This auto lift features a 200 pound lifting capacity.
ASL-250 Outsider Meridian
VSL-570 Big Lifter
VSL-900 Scooter Lift II
Download the VSL-6000/6900 Curbsider Brochure
Download the ASL-250 Out-Sider® Brochure
Download the VSL-570 Big Lifter Brochure
Download the VSL-4000 Joey™ Brochure
Download the AL600 Hybrid Platform Lift Brochure
Download the AL690 Hybrid Platform Lift Brochure
Download the VSL-900 Scooter Lift II Brochure
Download the AL560 Automatic Universal Power Chair Lift Brochure