101 Mobility is seeking qualified candidates to fill the full-time position for a Mobility Equipment Installation Technician at our Columbus, Ohio location. The right candidate will be comfortable and compassionate with the elderly and disabled and will provide our customers with outstanding customer service and quality workmanship.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Services customers by installing and servicing mobility products and equipment.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Installation and troubleshooting of ramps, vertical platform lifts, patient lifts, auto lifts, elevators, and other related products.
- Assist with home remodeling for ease of access for disabled persons.
- Contact customers through the phone and in-person to provide technical service support.
- Thoroughly train customers on how to use the product(s) in a safe manner.
- Evaluate the customer’s environment for safe and effective means for the installation of mobility products.
- Maintain warehouse inventory in an organized and efficient manner.
- Coordinate daily work efforts with all aspects of the organization.
- Identify and adhere to safe workplace practices and observance of OSHA and fire regulations.
- Transport products in a company vehicle in a safe and courteous manner, adhering to all traffic laws.
- Utilize the proprietary operating system to record customer interactions, upload pictures and other related paperwork, set and review scheduled appointments.
- Safely load equipment in an orderly and secure manner in accordance with policies.
- Must have 2 years’ experience installing mobility products (stairlifts, vertical platform lifts, auto lifts, etc.).
- Elevator installation experience is a plus.
- Demonstrates an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Willingness to work extended hours and weekends.
- Mechanical and technical ability with electronics and installation and servicing of products.
- Must be able to successfully pass background and drug screenings.
Benefits Offered: 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life