Our top-notch support includes comprehensive marketing, training and product resources to help our franchise owners succeed.
There are countless benefits to becoming a 101 Mobility franchise owner. You’ll own a time-tested business with established standards and procedures, in your own protected territory. You can run your independent business with confidence, backed by an experienced management team. Best of all, you benefit from the professional support we provide!
Our onboarding process takes you through the steps to opening your own franchise business, including:
- Weekly Calls to answer questions and provide guidance as you work your way through our pre-open requirements.
- e-Learning Modules to prepare you with the fundamental skills and knowledge necessary to operate a 101 Mobility franchise business.
- A copy of our proprietary Operations Manual to help your operations run effectively.
- Guidance on ordering Initial Equipment and Inventory as well as samples and demonstration units from manufacturers.
- Product & Installation Training during a week-long in-person session at our home office in Wilmington, NC. You’ll become certified to install and service each of the products that we offer. This is the first half of a two-week session.
- Business and Operations Training during the following week at our home office in Wilmington, NC. You’ll learn from subject matter experts in Marketing, Sales, Operations, and more. This is the second half of a two-week session.
- On-site Start-up Assistance and periodic field visits from your Business Development Manager.
Ongoing Training and Support
Once you open your 101 Mobility franchise, we’ll continue to provide ongoing training and support through a multitude of channels, including:
- Established relationships with mobility and accessibility equipment vendors.
- Marketing support, including an SEO-optimized local website.
- Access to our proprietary Mobilink™ software which provides assistance with scheduling, customer management, quotes, inventory and more.
- Franchise Facebook Groups where you can ask questions and share best practices.
- Weekly Newsletter to keep you updated on industry news and upcoming events.
- Bi-Weekly Support Calls where your Franchise Business Development Manager will help coach you to profitability.
- Monthly Training Webinars on a variety of topics for ongoing learning.
- Annual In-Person Employee Meetings to help optimize employee performance and productivity.
- Annual Regional Meetings for franchise owners and home office staff
- Annual Franchise Conference with a variety of training sessions, activites, and guest speakers.
There’s a wealth of information to take in when you open a 101 Mobility franchise business, and we provide the channels to help you manage it.
Fill out the form for free 101 Mobility franchise information.