101 Mobility Naperville Recommends
We strongly recommend these local organizations to help you find the local resources you need:
AgeOptions is the Area Agency on Aging of suburban Cook County, Illinois, a nonprofit organization connecting older adults and those who care for them with resources and service options so they can live their lives to the fullest and remain in their homes as long as possible. For more information, go to http://www.ageoptions.org or call (708)383-0258 or (800)699-9043
ComForCare Home Care is a premier provider of private duty home care services for people of all ages. They work in any setting you call home, whether it be a private residence, nursing facility or an independent/assisted living community. Specialties: Dementia Care, Personal Care, 24 hour/Live-In and even Companion Care. Visit the website at www.comforcare.com/illinois/central-dupag
We are a full-service senior home care service serving Will, DuPage, and Cook counties in Illinois. Our wide variety of in-home care services, first and foremost, revolve around quality elderly companionship. As well as more in-depth services, such as meal prep, light housekeeping, and helping monitor medications. We offer in-home assistance with many different aspects of daily living. This may include spending one on one time with a senior doing an activity of their choice, like watching TV, playing a board game, or just having a good chat. Beyond our staff members offer their one on one undivided attention, we will prepare meals based on the senior’s tastes. Our staff members will go grocery shopping, run other errands, and help with personal hygiene. We also offer 24/7 support as well as end of life care and post-hospital discharge care.
Address: 931 W 75th Street, Naperville, Illinois, 60565, Unit 137
Loaves & Fishes Community Services began in a church closet serving 8 families. 36 years later, the organization is serving nearly 20,000 individuals each year providing healthy food and impactful programs for self-sufficiency. Clients receive a healthy variety of food including fresh fruits and vegetables, milk and eggs. For more information on services and programming visit www.loaves-fishes.org.
Three ways Move Mom Now can help:
- Our exclusive full service concierge real estate sale: Use the equity in your home to use our services to sell your home for top market value with NO UPFRONT COST OR FEES. Services include marketing, staging, cleaning, storage, moving, home updates, repairs, and extreme cleaning.
- Fast as is cash sale: Fair offer, close in as little as 7 days and leave home as is, any condition.
- Rent your home for passive long-term income: We’ll find you a tenant, manage the property, and send you a check every month.
Mike (815) 955-1271
Marisa (630) 846-0133
We are IL Licensed Real Estate Brokers
Oasis Senior Advisors is a FREE service for families and clients. We are motivated to help clients and families in their time of need. Often people state, “I don’t know where to get started?” Oasis Senior Advisors are the place to get started. What we do at Oasis Senior Advisors and how we are different from other services…
- We use software to match a client’s unique profile to communities in our database.
- You will not be called back communities directly unless you contact them.
- We tell you why some communities are appropriate, and we tell you why other communities are not a right fit.
- We are independent of the communities and act as your advocate.
- We discuss Medicaid options so that you can plan for the future. Reduce future surprises.
- We schedule tours and tour with you
- We help ask the right questions so that you (your family) can make the most informed decision.
- Best of all we are free, and we are experienced.
- We love what we do and are happy to serve!
Alan J. Hoffman
Oasis Senior Advisors, Owner
Suburban Home Care is located in Downers Grove and Proudly Serving Chicagoland Since 1995. They are the Premier Provider of In-Home Care for Seniors and Adults with disabilities. Their company is a Family owned business. They are licensed through the Illinois Department of Public Health and follow all of their policies and procedures. They are bonded and insured, allowing their clients peace of mind that they are fully protected when receiving care in their home. You can reach them at 630-964-9000 or www.suburbanhomecare.com
Waterford Place Cancer Resource Center provides services and support, free of charge, to anyone impacted by a cancer diagnosis. For most people, facing this disease is filled with fear, indecision, and often, treatment plans that can be physically and emotionally demanding. Waterford Place staff and volunteers aim to provide comforting, understanding, and fortifying resources for those in any stage of treatment or survivorship—along with their loved ones. Waterford Place is where help meets hope.
1310 Waterford Drive, Aurora, IL 60504