Are you looking for a meaningful and fulfilling job?
Join our team at 101 Mobility where we provide accessibility and mobility equipment to the elderly, veteran, and disabled population. We install ramps, stairlifts, auto lifts, and even grab bars for our clients to help them get back some of their independence.
This is a full-time position, training is provided. Candidates must have a track record of reliability and ability to work on time.
- Evaluate for, install, and repair ramps, stairlifts, and other related mobility equipment we provide.
- Deliver first-rate customer service.
- Maintain inventory
- Safely drive a company vehicle to/from appointments
- Pass a criminal background check
- Authorized to work in the US
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean driving record
- Work as part of a team
- Willingness to work an extended workweek, including some evenings and weekends
- Safely lift 70 pounds on a regular basis
- candidates that are mechanically inclined with 1-4years of relayed experience are preferred.