Pride Mobility Backpacker AVP Internal Lift
The Backpacker AVP Internal auto lift is a mobility scooter/chair platform lift that mounts to the interior of your vehicle and allows for easy transportation of your mobility equipment from car to ground and vice versa. The Backpacker AVP is a highly compact, single-piece platform made completely of durable steel, ensuring product quality and reliability. While being extremely sturdy, the AVP is also very easy to use; featuring on/off ramps on both sides of the lift to ensure for easy loading and unloading. With minimal modification to your vehicle and a reliable remote and motor system, the Backpacker AVP is sure to be a highly useful piece of equipment in any automotive situation.
Request a Quote
- Compatible with a wide variety of vehicles, and can be adjusted for smaller SUVs and crossovers
- Front drive panel is easily removed, making for easy maintenance and serviceability
- Wheel chocks are adjustable, and allow for a secure fit for virtually any mobility product
- Low-profile platform allows for easy and inconspicuous storage
- Simple two-button hand controls allow for easy user interface and uncomplicated vertical movement
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Manual override is available in the event of power failure or electrical outage
- Backed by 101 Mobility’s 1-year service warranty, as well as the manufacturers 3-year transferable warranty
- Unit Weight: 193 lbs
- Maximum carry weight: 350 lbs
- Maximum carry width: 27”
- Overall platform length: 42”-34” adjustable
- Maximum travel distance from ground: 37”
- Motor: 12 Volt sealed DC
- Vehicle Platforms: Full-size van, Minivan, SUV and Crossover
- Safety features:
- Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved
- Battery pack option is available in the event that the user does not want their lift hooked up to their vehicles power. Comes standard with in house charger than is connected to any standard wall outlet.
Let us help you find what you need.