Phoenix, Arizona • Remote
About the Job
101 Mobility – Phoenix is looking for a Home Accessibility Sales Consultant.
This is a field based consultative sales position. The sales consultant would be tasked with achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. In addition to company generated leads the sales consultant would be responsible for personally contacting and securing new business accounts/customers.
The candidate for for this position would be independent, motivated & compassionate and enjoys being out in the community on a daily basis. The ideal candidate would need to be passionate about helping others and might have a background in the following or similar areas: Nurse, OT, PT, Social Worker or Teacher.
Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotes for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services to the competition in order to effectively sell against the competition.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Utilizes the proprietary computer operating system to record customer interactions, develop quotes, invoices and other related paperwork.
Reports directly to the Operations Manager
- Applicant must be passionate about helping people.
- Candidates for this job must exemplify patience and a strong work ethic and have a positive phone and personal disposition.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Apple products and applications.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
We offer a professional but relaxed office environment with a strong sense of family in a rewarding business. We are passionate about what we do and equally passionate about whom we hire….so be prepared to love working here but come with a drive to learn and help people.
Read more about 101 Mobility on our website, https://101mobility.com/Phoenix. We are one of the fastest growing businesses in Arizona and one of the top 500 franchises in revenue nationally.