Arjo Sara Stedy Standing & Raising Aid
Enables one caregiver to transfer patients safely and with ease. Building on the success of the Sara Stedy, we are pleased to introduce Sara Stedy Compact: a standing aid that caters to smaller-sized patients and residents. For safe and easy every day transfers – Promoting mobility, support and dignity.
● Flexibility across patient and resident capability. Available in two sizes ensuring flexibility across height range of patients and residents.
● Sara Stedy is designed for patients in the height range of 149-193cm, (4’11”-6’6”) and Sara Stedy Compact is designed for smaller patients in the height range of 138-172cm, (4’6”-5’8”) and weight up to 182 kg, (400 lbs).
● INNOVATIVE PIVOTING SEAT OPENING: Easily accessible for the patient and requires minimal handling by the caregiver
● CAREGIVER HANDLE: Intuitive and easy to use for safe patient transfer
● CROSSBAR HANDLE: Allows the patient to support themselves by pulling rather than pushing
● ENHANCED SEAT DESIGN: Built-in seat handgrips which allow the caregiver to easily turn the support aid
● KNEE SUPPORT: Additional support when a patient cannot fully control leg movements
● SAFE WORKING LOAD: Robust frame to hold weight up to 182kg (400 lbs)
● PEDAL-OPERATED CHASSIS LEGS: Easily adjusted for optimum access during
● TOTAL-LOCK CASTORS: Provides complete support when the aid is stationary
|Max safe working load||182 kg (400 lbs)||182 kg (400 lbs)|
|Weight||29,4kg (64,82 lbs)||28,3 kg (62,5 lbs)|
|Total length||92 cm (36,2 in)||89 cm (35 in))|
|Total height||105 cm (41,3 in)||96 cm (37,8 in)|
|Height of chassis||10 cm (3,9 in)||10 cm (3,9 in)|
|lnternal width legs closed||36 cm (14,2 in)||36 cm (14,2 in)|
|Internal width legs open||75 cm (29,5 in)||75 cm (29,5 in)|
|External width legs open||88 cm (34,6 in)||88 cm (34,6 in)|