GENERAL SUMMARY: Ensures the daily operations of the organization operates efficiently and provides customer service that is second to none.
- Answering phones.
- Processing daily paperwork, invoices, and customer payments.
- Assisting with tracking and ordering inventory.
- Running reports essential to business operations.
- Updating social media account.
- Working with customers to solve any problems that may arise.
- Maintaining confidential office files.
DETAILS OF FUNCTIONS:
- Gains commitment from customers to schedule consultations.
- Contacts customers via phone and/or in-person to answer questions and schedule appointments.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates daily work efforts within all aspects of the organization.
- Keeping social media current with postings at least twice a week.
- Maintains customer files in an organized and confidential manner
- Utilizes the proprietary operating system to document all customer interactions.
- Reports directly to Operation Manager
- Strong customer service focus.
- Manages multiple priorities seamlessly.
- Stellar time management skills.
- Demonstrates sales ability.
- Possesses aptitude for problem-solving and the ability to determine solutions for customers
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and willingness to learn about social media like FB and Instagram, and Google.
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
- Willingness to work extended hours and possible weekends.
- Must be able to successfully pass background checks.