Wheelchair ramps from 101 Mobility of Wilmington provide safe and reliable access in your home or business for handicap users with walkers, wheelchairs, powerchairs, and more.
Our aluminum wheelchair ramps are available in a variety of lengths and configurations and are available for purchase or rental to best suit your unique needs.
Did you know that we offer a ramp rental program?
Renting can be the perfect option if you:
- Are unsure how long you'll need the wheelchair ramp
- Know you'll need the ramp for 8 months or less
- Prefer regular monthly payments over an initial lump sum
Types of Wheelchair Ramps
101 Mobility + Hearth Financing
- See your personalized monthly payment options within minutes and without affecting your credit score. No prepayment penalties. No home equity required.
- Loan amounts up to $100,000
- Affordable monthly payment options
- Funding within 1-3 days
- Find convenient monthly payment options for your project. See your personalized payment plans without affecting your credit score now.
Multiple Outdoor Solutions
Ramps provide safe travel over steps for those who experience difficulty with stairs or require the assistance of a wheeled mobility device.
How to choose a ramp
Residential ramp guidelines recommend a ramp rise to run ratio of 1:12, meaning that for every inch of rise your ramp should extend 12 inches in length. Our experts will measure your steps to ensure that your ramp is the proper length to ensure a safe and gentle slope.
Deciding whether to rent or buy your ramp depends on your duration of need as well as your budget. If you expect to use your ramp for only a short period of time or would like to try a ramp before committing to a purchase, renting might be your best option. On the other hand, long-term usage might warrant the purchase of a new or used ramp.
Each of our modular ramps comes with handrails to ensure user safety while using the ramp. However, many of our portable ramps must have handrails added on if desired. If you anticipate the need for extra support while traveling up or down your ramp, handrails are a great option to ensure balance along the way.