The Harmar AL215 is an affordable solution for quick and seamless vehicle transfers of light power chairs or power scooters. This single-axis lift easily installs in the back of your auto. It automatically lifts ands lowers your power chair or power scooter, while you manually guide its rotation during transfers. Additionally, the Harmar AL215’s integrated, offset post design allows for power chair or power scooter docking from the side of your vehicle.
Request a Quote
- Weather-resistant hand control for remote operation of the lift
- Adjustable base and arm height with boom strap for transfer adaptation
- Lockout pin to inhibit lift rotation when it’s not in use
- Made in the USA
- Backed by 101 Mobility’s One-Year Limited Service Warranty in addition to manufacturer’s warranty
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Post height: 30” – 40” (760 mm – 1016 mm)
- Arm length: 22” – 34” (559 mm – 864 mm)
- Maximum rotation: 5 degrees
- Unit weight: 42 lbs (19 kg)
- EZ-detach seatback — Installs on back of power scooter or power chair for a lower seat profile, allowing better fit into small vehicle openings. Includes easy-turn handles and weight-distributing handle bars
- Side placement – Lift can be installed on either the driver’s side or the passenger’s side for optimum customization
Let us help you find what you need.