Harmar Pinnacle Heavy Duty Stair Lift
The Harmar Pinnacle Heavy Duty straight rail stairlift pairs many of the elements featured in its counterpart – the Harmar Pinnacle – with an industry-leading weight capacity of 600 pounds. The lift uses a patented helical worm gear drive system for a smooth ride from start to finish, and, because it doesn’t use any greases or lubricants, the unit requires very little maintenance. Additionally, the Pinnacle Heavy Duty boasts a heavy-duty frame and a wide, contoured seat with extra-high molded seat back for maximum comfort.
Request a Quote
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs (272 kg)
- Integrated, constant pressure control switch on armrest for easy operation
- Non-handed for simple right- or left-side configuration changes
- Two wireless remotes for remote control
- Offset swivel seat for easy boarding and exiting on top and bottom landings
- Seat slides out from wall as it pivots at top landing to maximize space around lift
- Clear anodized aluminum rail for sleek appearance
- Charge strips above and below the hinge for continuous charge
- Manual flip-up footrest for extra space on steps.
- Manual seat flip-up
- Safety sensors for obstruction detection
- Seat belt for ensured safety
- Battery operated system for extended use during power outage
- Backed by 101 Mobility’s One-Year Limited Service Warranty in addition to manufacturer’s warranty
- Seat pad size: 25” x 16” x 18” (635 mm x 406 mm x 457 mm)
- Armrest width: 25” (635 mm)
- Footplate height: 3.6” (91 mm)
- Folded width: 17” (432 mm)
Let us help you find what you need.