Prism Medical SGA-440 Sit to Stand Lift
The SGA-440 Sit to Stand Lift is the perfect option for individuals who are able to actively participate in transfers and still retain a semi-independent lifestyle. The SGA-440 transfers individuals in many circumstances; from out of a wheelchair or from a standing position to a toilet. The range of activities performed are endless. The SGA-440 also ensures the patients comfort and stability through adjustable leg supports, pads, and the lifting bar itself. This lift is perfect for pain sensitive patients as well, as it is very customizable to any individual.
Request a Quote
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs
- An aluminum frame provides high levels of stability and durability, while also being extremely lightweight
- Integrated or wall mounted charger is available, giving you access to your lift even if there is a power failure
- Control box with diagnostic capabilities that can be accessed through any standard laptop or desktop
- Backed by 101 Mobility’s One-Year Limited Service Warranty as well as the manufacturers 1-year product warranty
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 440 lbs (200 kg)
- Maximum lifting height: 54.3 inches (138 cm)
- Minimum lifting height: 35.4 inches (90 cm)
- Height to top of legs: 4.3 inches (11 cm)
- Clearance from bottom of legs to floor: 2 inches (5 cm)
- Overall length: 40.7 inches (103.5 cm)
- Distance inside the legs (min.): 23 inches (58 cm)
- Distance inside the legs (max.): 35 inches (89 cm)
- Distance outside the legs (min.): 26.8 inches (68 cm)
- Distance outside the legs (max.): 39 inches (99 cm)
- Turning radius: 46 inches (117 cm)
- Wheels (dual-wheel castors) Front – 3″ (76 mm)
- Rear – 3″ (76 mm) w/brake
- Weight of lift: 81 lbs (36.8 kg.)
- Lift Motor: 24 VDC, 10.5 Amps Max.
- Charger Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.4 Amps Max.
- Charger Output: 24 VDC, 0.65 Amps
- Batteries: 24 VDC (2 x 12 VDC) 2.9 Ah, Sealed Lead Acid
- Hand Control: Electric
- Duty Cycle: 10% use, 90% rest
- Rated Performance: 30 lifts at 440 lbs., 10% duty cycle
Let us help you find what you need.