101 Mobility in North New Jersey
Serving Northern New Jersey and surrounding areas
101 Mobility is conveniently located in Boonton, just off 287 — 15 minutes from downtown Morristown and one minute from downtown Boonton, and right across from Walmart in the Pallay building. Our customers come to us for proximity of service and quick response. We take pride in providing our friends and neighbors with top quality mobility and accessibility solutions they can trust.
101 Mobility serves the Motown Area:
101 Mobility of North New Jersey is here to help to you reclaim your independence. If you have mobility issues, or want to stay in your home as you age, we love helping our locals find the best solution to keep you moving. It is our mission to provide quality mobility solutions to families across Motown, from Morristown and Parsippany to Passaic and Hackensack. We will work with your space and budget to get you the best solution available.
We live in a great area with lots of charm. There are a lot of older homes in our area and they tend to have narrow stair cases — don’t let this prevent you from considering a stair lift! We installed a stair lift on a staircase that was only 27″ wide, when our competitors told them it couldn’t be done, we were able to help them. We have also done installs on spiral staircases that our competitors said were too steep and narrow for them to work on.
101 Mobility in North New Jersey knows you have a busy life and we are super accommodating and flexible – so we can work around your schedule to get your product installed quickly. Superior service, FREE on-site evaluation make us second to none in the Motown area. You can trust our trained and certified mobility specialists to install your equipment correctly and instruct you on its proper use and care.
101 Mobility offers a wide range of accessibility products including: Straight Rail and Curved Rail Stair Lifts; Auto Lifts for cars, vans, and SUVs to safely transport scooters, power chairs or wheelchairs; Vertical Platform Lifts / Porch Lifts that can easily raise you from one level to another, without having to leave your power chair or wheelchair; durable Modular Ramps that can be configured to just about any setting; Pool Lifts and Spa Lifts, and a selection of Patient Lifts designed to assist in transporting / positioning patients and reduce strain on caregivers – in fact, 101 Mobility is the only authorized LIKO dealer in North New Jersey!
Ask us about our product rentals which can meet temporary mobility needs. Whether you are recovering from surgery and need temporary mobility assistance, or you are hosting relatives visiting for the holidays who need extra help getting up the stairs, we offer short and long term rental solutions for many of our products. Call us today to learn more about our rental program.
More about this location
101 Mobility in North New Jersey is open Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, and by appointment. Come check out our showroom, where you can see first hand our stairlifts, wheelchair ramps, and other equipment. Please give us a call any time to schedule a free consultation, and our mobility specialists can assess your home give you guidance as to the best solution for your mobility needs.
Areas We Service
101 Mobility Products and Services
101 Mobility in Boonton is your local provider for a wide range of mobility and accessibility equipment. We are your one stop shop for sales, installation and service. Have a temporary mobility need? We offer rental options on many of our products. Would you like to know more? Give us a call today and speak with our Mobility Specialists who will be glad to help you! Our product offerings include:
Outdoor Wheelchair Ramps
Outdoor wheelchair ramps from 101 Mobility provide safe and reliable home access for users with walkers, wheelchairs, powerchairs, and more.View All Outdoor Wheelchair Ramps >
101 Mobility can help you choose from a wide variety of patient lifts, including Hoyer / hydraulic, manual, portable, and ceiling-mounted lifts.View All Patient Lifts >
Whether you’re looking for a vertical platform lift to conquer steep slopes or an inclined platform lift to travel along an existing staircase, 101 Mobility will find you the best solution for safe and reliable floor-to-floor transportation.View All Platform Lifts >
Pool & Spa Lifts
101 Mobility offers a variety of ADA compliant pool & spa lifts from the industry’s leading manufacturers to enable safe aquatic access for the disabled and mobility-challenged.View All Pool & Spa Lifts >
I am so glad that we had the ramps installed because they gave my husband the opportunity to expand his space and even to “smell the roses”. Your company made that possible and I appreciate it. Again, my many thanks for having been there for us.
-Dorothy, Chester, NJ
Midland Park, NJ
Cedar Grove, NJ
Morris Plains, NJ
Reviews from our Facebook Page:
“They could not have been better! They responded to my need for a ramp so that I could safety bring my mom up from Florida with in less than 24 hours. They were professional and accommodating. Sending me text of pictures so we could decide what worked. They have followed up to see if there were any additional needs. I could not recommend them more.”
—Debra Weinstein – Morristown
Thank you so much for setting my in-laws at ease through this process and also thank you for all the additional information about other in home care services you have provided to me! Also, for all your patience. It is not often in the customer service world today where you have someone go above and beyond as you all have (Dave, Nicole, Eddie). It’s so refreshing, especially when families are so overwhelmed by the illness of a loved one. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
We recently partnered with 101 Mobility to install a wheelchair lift at our new restaurant, Stone Water at 3 Peaks Marina. The team was great to work with from initial conversations through the completion of the installation. We are excited to welcome all patrons to our establishment with help of the 101 Mobility team!
Terrific service, pricing and quality guarantee! Shopped around and 101 Mobility was a standout in every way. Couldn’t be happier with new found freedom for my sister, with her new 101 Mobility Stair Lift.
I’ve known Dave for almost 15 years, his integrity, attention to detail and customer service is unmatched. 101 will take care of all you mobility needs.
101 Mobility of North New Jersey Supports:
United Way Caregiver's Coaltion
Morris County Habitat for Humanity—Aging in Place division
Morris County Chamber of Commerce
101 MOBILITY OF NORTH NEW JERSEY RECOMMENDS:
As you can imagine, serving customers in the elderly and physically challenged market we work with all sorts of service providers. Often we are the first service in as Aging-in-Place needs arise in the home. As such many of our customers will ask us for recommendations to various other services. So here is a listing of some of the types of providers we work with and this is not all-inclusive listing. If you think you would like an introduction to someone in your area or if you need something you don’t see listed please give us a call and we will see if we can find the right fit for your needs.
- Home Health Care Agencies – This is the most common request we receive. These types of agencies range from the non-skilled companion services so someone can spend a couple of hours a day with your loved one to full on skilled nursing. Both can be short term, a couple of hours a day/week or round the clock monitoring. Each person’s family”s needs differ and the agency will customize the right solution.
- Social Workers – Help their clients apply for services from a variety of public and private programs, they’re also experts who are able to help resolve any issues that may occur in the delivery of those services, including social services and obtaining funding for elder care. A Social workers for seniors are able to direct older adults to a number of beneficial programs, such as helping seniors gain access to local senior transportation, food delivery services like Meals on Wheels, in-home assistance services, and many other programs.
- Elder Care Attorneys – Most elder law attorneys handle a wide range of legal matters affecting an older or disabled person, including issues related to health care, long term care planning, guardianship, retirement, Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid, and other important matters.
- Estate Planning Attorneys – The laws are always changing and by not using them to your fullest advantage will cost you and your heirs thousands and sometimes hundreds of thousands of dollars. Don’t leave it up to chance. The right attorney can really put your mind at easy and ensure that your assets are protected as best as possible from the government as well as the 5-year “look back” period that and medicare-medicaid look at. Getting your assets moved and protected as soon as you can ensures you get to keep your money in the event you or your loved ones needs to move into an assisted living or other senior facility.
- Physical Therapy for Seniors – They can come to your home to help seniors retain their independence, whether they are managing a long-term illness or just want to improve their general health and mobility. The goal of physical therapy is to help restore and improve functionality, reduce pain and increase mobility for better strength and balance.
- Hearing Aid Suppliers – With hearing devices going “over the counter” just like other do-it-yourself projects all is okay until it is not. Hearing is not to be taken lightly and using the services of a trained hearing specialist ensures the right solution without further damaging your hearing.
- Senior Transportation Services – Sometimes people can no longer drive but need to get places. We know driving services that will take you to the doctor, supermarket, run errands with you and even do them for you. We find that this type of service really helps out with regular appointments as well as last minute one-time needs as they arise.
- Decluttering, Downsizing and Packing Services – Often many of our customers have been in their homes for decades and have accumulated lost of stuff. These types of services can help you go through everything, decide what to keep, pass along, donate or sell as well as oversee movers taking items to storage or family members’ homes.
- Geriatric Care Manager – Have been educated in various fields of human services — social work, psychology, nursing, gerontology — and trained to assess, plan, coordinate, monitor and provide services for the elderly and their families. Advocacy for older adults is a primary function of the care manager.
- Financial Planners – Running out of money is a key topic among the senior population. A financial planner with a focus on working with seniors can help prolong your assets…
- Reverse Mortgages – A reverse mortgage is a special type of home loan that lets you convert a portion of the equity in your home into cash. The equity that you built up over years of making mortgage payments can be paid to you so you have cash to pay the bills, prevent needing to sell your home or simply enjoy more out of life. These do not require you to sign over your deed. You and your family retains ownership of your home.
- Insurance and Medicare – Many of our customers are paying to much for their different insurance policies and/or don’t know what is covered under their current policies. We work with professionals that can help determine the correct insurance policies for Life, Health, Medicare Supplements, Part A – F, Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Insurance.